BUSH'S Black Bean Turkey Burgers
Create a gorgeous veggie platter with butter leaf lettuce, thick tomato slices, sweet or dill pickles, red onion slices, cheese and avocado. Serve with toasted buns and BUSH’S Grillin’ Beans on the side!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 12 patties
- 2 lbs. ground turkey
- 2 eggs
- 1 15 oz. can Bush’s Black Beans rinse and drained
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp. Worchestersire sauce
- 1 small red onion grated
- Favorite seasoning or salt and pepper
- Fresh basil finely chopped
- Favorite flavor BUSH’S Grillin’ Beans
Mix the ground turkey, eggs, salt and pepper together (I use my hands). Add in the beans, breadcrumbs, Worchestersire, grated onion, basil, and favorite seasoning. Mix well. Make into patties.
Barbecue and serve with buns and a veggie platter for burgers. Serve with your avorite flavor BUSH’S Grillin’ Beans on the side!