Fourth of July Charcuterie Board
Make with red, white and blue colors in mind!
Prep Time30 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 2 6.8 oz boxes Milton’s Crispy Sea Salt Crackers
- 1 8 oz bag blue corn tortilla chips
- 1 lb pkg Pepperoni hard salami, prosciutto wrapped mozzarella cheese sticks
- 1 3 oz pkg prosciutto
- Slices of swiss or white cheese
- 1 16 oz mild salsa
- Grapes optional
- Snap peas
- Sliced cucumber
- Baby radishes
- Ranch dip
- Red white, blue M&Ms
- Favorite nuts we used Beer Nuts
Prepare a large platter or tray or board. (If not food safe, line with parchment paper, or make sure the board is seasoned).
In small bowls, add the fruit, salsa, candy, and dip.
Arrange food on the board and serve!