Grilled Flatbread Pizza Bar with Easy Pizza Sauce
Make your own pizza dough, or for quick turnaround, use naan bread. Delicious!
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 10 -12
- 1 15 oz. Tuttorosso Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 garlic pressed
- 1 Tbsp. dried oregano
- 2-3 Tbsp. fresh basil finely chopped
- Ground pepper
- 12 oz. marinated grilled artichoke halves
- 12 oz. roasted red peppers
- 1 green pepper diced
- 10.5 ounces charcuterie cured meats (prosciutto ham, hot & sweet soppressata salami)
- 6 oz. shredded mozzarella
- 8 oz. Italian blend cheese
- Cracked pepper
- Olive oil
- 10-12 garlic naan bread
In a medium bowl, add the tomato sauce. Add olive oil, pressed garlic, oregano, and fresh chopped basil. Add fresh cracked pepper; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Heat the grill to around 250 degrees. Spray one side of the naan bread with olive oil. Grill for 3-4 minutes. Then flip over, and spoon the pizza sauce on each naan, about 3 tablespoons.
Add the cheese and toppings, ending with more sprinkled cheese. Shut the grill. Grill on low heat for about 3 minutes, until cheese is melted.
Add black cracked peppers; serve hot off the grill.