Grilled Flatbread Pizza Bar with Easy Pizza Sauce
Make your own pizza dough, or for quick turnaround, use naan bread. Delicious!
- 1 15 oz. Tuttorosso Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 garlic, pressed
- 1 Tbsp. dried oregano
- 2-3 Tbsp. fresh basil, finely chopped
- Ground pepper
- 12 oz. marinated grilled artichoke halves
- 12 oz. roasted red peppers
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 10.5 ounces charcuterie, cured meats (prosciutto ham, hot & sweet soppressata salami)
- 6 oz. shredded mozzarella
- 8 oz. Italian blend cheese
- Cracked pepper
- Olive oil
- 10-12 garlic naan bread
In a medium bowl, add the tomato sauce. Add olive oil, pressed garlic, oregano, and fresh chopped basil. Add fresh cracked pepper; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Heat the grill to around 250 degrees. Spray one side of the naan bread with olive oil. Grill for 3-4 minutes. Then flip over, and spoon the pizza sauce on each naan, about 3 tablespoons.
Add the cheese and toppings, ending with more sprinkled cheese. Shut the grill. Grill on low heat for about 3 minutes, until cheese is melted.
Add black cracked peppers; serve hot off the grill.