Shrimp Scampi Foil Pack Dinner
Simple shrimp scampi in garlic butter, with peppers and onion, foil pack dinners are easy to make for a 30-minute meal. Make-ahead or just in time for placing in the oven or on the grill. Great for camping or any time of year.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 2 boxes 10 oz Gorton's Simply Shrimp Scampi (garlic butter)
- 1 large red pepper or 2 small, sliced in thin slices
- 1 large green pepper or 2 small, sliced in thin slices
- 1 large red onion sliced in thin slices
- 1 lime sliced into 5 slices
- Fresh dill
Lay 5 12x10 inch pieces of parchment paper on top of 4 pieces of foil on a flat surface.
Divide the peppers and onion in the middle of each piece of foil.
Lay the shrimp on top of the veggies. Top with 1 slice of lime and fresh dill.
Fold the parchment paper and foil over the shrimp and veggies to close off the pack; pinch the ends up and over to a closure.
Grill over medium-high heat for 12-14 minutes on each side OR bake at 400 for 25-30 minutes, or until shrimp is cooked through and "pink" and veggies are tender. Serve immediately on quinoa or rice.