Cuban Black Bean Chicken Chili
* If you prefer to add your own veggies and spices, try BUSH’S Black Beans with green pepper, garlic, and oregano!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time3 hrs
Total Time3 hrs 15 mins
Servings: 6 -8
- 4 chicken boneless breasts cut into thirds
- 1 quart chicken broth
- 2 cups salsa
- 2 cans Bush’s Cocina Latina Frijoles Cubanos or * above
- 2 cups fresh cooked or frozen corn
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. red chili pepper optional
In a crock pot, add the chicken breasts, chicken broth, and salsa. Cook on low heat for 2-3 hours.
Shred the chicken with a fork. Return to crock pot.
Add the beans, corn, and spices. Let simmer on low heat for another hour.
Serve with cilantro, sour cream, fresh tomatoes, or your favorite toppings!