Barbecue Maple Chicken Kebabs
You can also use salt and pepper if you don’t have a favorite rub! Make up ahead of time and refrigerate until ready to put on the grill!
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time2 hrs 15 mins
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. maple seasoning I use McCormick’s Grill Mates® Smokehouse Maple Seasoning
- 1 large red onion cut into wedges
- 1 large green bell pepper cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large red bell pepper cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- Green onions optional for garnish
Mix oil and seasoning in a small bowl. Place chicken in large Ziploc plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well and refrigerate for 30 minutes, or up to 2 hours.
Remove chicken from marinade; discard any remaining marinade. Alternately thread chicken cubes and vegetables onto skewers.
Lightly sprinkle chicken and vegetables with additional Smokehouse Maple Seasoning, if desired.
Grill over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender, turning frequently.