Raspberry Spinach Smoothie
Spinach is optional. You can make this with just the berries (above photo).
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 2 servings
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach optional
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 frozen banana broken into chunks
- 1/2 T. honey
- 1/4 t. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of ice
- 1 scoop protein powder optional
Place all of the ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
Serve in two glasses immediately.