Best Grilled Chicken Thighs
If you use coconut aminos (gluten free), add 1 1/2 tsp. Kosher salt. If using soy sauce, do not add extra salt.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
- 2 pounds boneless chicken thighs trimmed
- 3/4 cup coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt don’t use salt if using soy sauce
- 3/4 cup honey
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. pressed garlic
- 2 large bell peppers (yellow, red, or orange) cut in large chunks
- 1 large sweet onion, peeled cut in large chunks
In a large bowl, combine the coconut aminos (or soy sauce), honey, water, and garlic.
Trim the fat off the chicken thighs and tenderize (optional).
Place the chicken and marinade in a large Ziploc bag and seal tight, releasing the air out of the bag.
Marinate overnight, or a minimum of 4 hours.
Grill the chicken and serve with your favorite side dishes!
OPTIONAL: Grill the peppers and onions at the same time as chicken