Classic Raspberry Crisp Recipe
This makes an 8×8 pan, but double it up for a 9×13! If doubling and you don’t quite have 8 cups of raspberries, add blueberries for a filler. If you don’t like coconut, double the flour instead. Delicious!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time45 mins
Servings: 4 -6
- 4 cups fresh raspberries + 1 cup sunshine rasperries, which are golden in color
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar + 2 Tbsp.
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/8 cup brown sugar we like to use dark brown
- 1/2 tsp. cardamom
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2/3 cup cold butter small cubes
- 1 Tbsp. olive or avocado oil
In an 8x8 baking pan, gently toss raspberries with 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar.
In another medium bowl, combine the flour, oats, coconut sugar, coconut, dark brown sugar, cardamom, and salt.
Add in the butter cubes and mix togehter until the it resembles coarse crumbs. Add a tablespoon of olive or avocado oil to add moisture.
Lightly sprinkle the crumb mixture over the berries.
Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with your favorite premium vanilla ice cream or fresh whipped cream.