Strawberry Watermelon Chicken Salad
Keep prepared pesto in the fridge for this delicious dressing!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 2-3 heads of lettuce such as butter crunch, washed, dried, cut in large pieces
- 2 cups of watermelon cut in small chunks
- 2 cups of strawberries sliced
- 2 cups of rotisserie chicken chopped in small pieces
- 1/2 cup red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh basil finely chopped
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
Cut the lettuce and place in a large bowl.
Cut the watermelon, strawberries, chicken, and basil. Lay on top of the greens.
Mix together the pesto, honey, lime juice.
Right before serving add the dressing; toss and serve.