Instant Pot Mango Chicken Chili Recipe
Quick and easy–ready for company–recipe!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 large sweet onion chopped
- 1 rotisserie chicken chopped
- 1 15 oz. can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 15 oz. cans Bush’s black beans, drained
- 2 15 oz. cans Bush’s kidney beans, drained
- 1 15 oz. can Bush’s cannellini beans, drained
- 1 48 oz. peach mango salsa I buy organic at Costco
- 2 tsp. smoked ground cumin
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- Salt and pepper
- Zest of 1 orange
Select "Sauté" and add the oil to the pressure cooker pot to heat up. When oil is hot, add the chopped onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes, until the onion is tender.
Add chopped chicken, tomatoes, beans, salsa, and spices to the pot. Lock the lid in place, select "Bean/Chili," and cook 10 minutes.
When timer beeps, turn off pressure cooker, wait 5 minutes, then do a quick pressure release to relieve any remaining pressure.
Salt and pepper to taste; add the orange zest.
Simmer for 5 minutes; serve!
Top with sour cream, your favorite cheese, green onions, and tortilla chips!