Seafood Entertaining Charcuterie
(Half the recipe for a smaller Charcuterie board.)
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 12 -20
- 2 packages of SeaPak Pub Style Beer Battered Shrimp
- 2 packages of SeaPak Pub Style Beer Battered Crab Poppers
- Romaine lettuce for garnish
- Vegetables carrot sticks, cucumber slices, cherry tomatoes, baby bell pepper halves
- 1 jar pickled green beans drained
- 1 bell pepper for sauce
- Favorite crackers 2 flavors
- 1 jar tarter sauce
- Olives drained
- Artichoke hearts drained
- Parsley cilantro, or basil for garnish
Layer the charcuterie board with parchment paper. Pour 1 jar tarter sauce in a small bowl. Pour the dipping sauce for poppers in a scooped out green bell pepper. Place both dips in the middle of a board or tray.
Cook seafood according to package directions.
While seafood is baking, layer the lettuce leaves on top of the parchment paper, surrounding the dips in the center. Place the drained olives and artichoke hearts in small dishes, in the center of the board as well.
Alternatively place the veggies and crackers on the lettuce leaves. In between the veggies and crackers, layer Beer Battered Shrimp and Beer BatteredCrab Poppers.
Garnish with your favorite herb; serve!