Black Bean Rice Patties
Easy, quick Black Bean Rice Patties recipe delicious served various ways–as a burger or without the bun with yummy toppings!
- 2 15- oz. Bush’s Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 1/2 cups brown rice, cooked
- Handful of chives, finely chopped
- 4-5 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 jalapeno, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- Salt and pepper
Heat oven to 425 degrees. In a large food processor (or 1/2 batch at a time) pulse the ingredients together. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Divide the mixture into 12 patties and lay on 2 parchment-lined cookie sheets. Drizzle with olive oil.
Bake for 20 minutes, until the tops are golden and crisp. Serve separately, with condiments such as salsa, guacamole, sour cream, tomatoes, or on a hamburger bun with hamburger toppings.