Cheesy Enchilada Dip
Easy ingredients to keep on hand, this cheesy dip is perfect for any occasion, party, potluck, or Game Day event!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 10 -12
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tsp. Mexican spice or 1 tsp. cumin, 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 7 oz. can green chilies, diced
- 1 15 oz. can Bush’s black beans, drained
- 1 12 oz. jar red enchilada sauce (I use Trader Joe’s)
- 1 6 oz. can whole olives, drained
- 2 cups Mexican cheese shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium pan, cook the ground beef until done (well browned). Drain off any fat. Mix in the Mexican spice; salt and pepper to taste.
2. In a large bowl, combine the chilies, black beans, enchilada sauce, whole olives, and cheese with the meat. Stir together; pour the mixture into a 8×8 baking pan.
3. Bake for 20 minutes, or until bubbly and hot. Serve with chips, vegetables, or as a meat mixture for tacos, enchiladas, burritos, or taco salad.