Makes about 16 stuffed peppers. Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate stuffed peppers. Shopping tip: Look for red or tricolor jarred sweet-spicy peppers, near pickles and olives or at the “olive bar,” in well-stocked supermarkets and specialty-food stores. I always buy DeLallo brand.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 16 bites
- 10 oz. jar spicy-sweet peppers about 16
- 1 6- ounce can chunk light tuna packed in water drained well
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 sweet pickles finely chopped
- Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
Lay 16 whole peppers on a platter.
Combine drained tuna, Greek yogurt, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
Fill each pepper with about 1 tablespoon of the tuna mixture.
Grind some pepper over the stuffed peppers.
Place a toothpick in each bite. Chill and serve.