Taco Salad with Bush's Red Kidney Beans Recipe
Best if served with the original Fritos® Corn Chips
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 cup Catalina Dressing
- 1 cup Thousand Island Dressing
- 2 cups chicken chopped
- 2 large heads lettuce – rinsed dried, and chopped
- 3 large tomatoes diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 bunch cilantro chopped
- 1 cup corn salsa or regular corn, drained
- 1 cup salsa optional
- 1 15 ounce can Bush’s Red Kidney Beans, drained
- 12 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 14.5 ounce package Fritos Corn Chips, crushed
Mix the first two ingredients together in a small bowl; set aside.
Prepare the lettuce, cutting in small pieces, and place in a large bowl. Add the chicken, tomatoes, peppers, cilantro, corn, salsa (optional), and drained kidney beans. Mix well, cover and refrigerate
Just before serving, top the salad with the cheese and crushed chips.
Add the dressing (to taste); toss and serve.
Serve with whole chips on the side.