Epic Silver Dollar Pancake Board
Everything on this board was purchased at Trader Joe's
Prep Time30 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 4 boxes Organic Silver Dollar Pancakes
- 24 slices cooked bacon
- 2 loaves Trader Joe’s Pancake Bread sliced
- 2 boxes Trader Joe’s Banana Date Nut Bread Crisps
- Trader Joe’s Organic Blueberry Preserves
- Trader Joe’s Lite Butter with sea salt soft butter in a tub
- 2-3 cups syrup easy to pour with a spout
Prepare a large board, with space in the center for a large flat bowl (which will hold the heated pancakes). You want to cook the pancakes last and serve them hot!
Around the outside of the board, lay down the sliced pancake bread, mixed in with crackers and fruit.
Arrange the cantaloupe, berries, and cooked bacon (or leave spots open for the bacon and serve hot).
In between, place the syrup, jam, and butter.
Heat the pancakes to package directions and serve hot right away!
Fill in any open areas with blueberries. Don’t forget the butter knife!