Epic Sandwich Charcuterie Board
Preheat the rolls right before serving for delicious warm, sub sandwiches!
Prep Time30 mins
Cook Time2 mins
Total Time32 mins
- 12 Panini Rolls sliced and buttered, ready for broiling
- 1 8 oz package pepper Jack cheese sliced
- 1 8 oz package smoked Gouda cheese sliced
- 1 8 oz package Provolone cheese sliced
- 8 oz roasted beef deli meat
- 8 oz turkey breast deli meat
- 8 oz black forest ham deli meat
- 8 oz sliced salami
- 8 oz salchichón
- 4 large tomatoes sliced
- 1 head Iceberg lettuce leaves
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 white onion thinly sliced
- Bread & butter pickles
- Mint for garnish
On a large seasoned board (or lay down parchment paper), arrange the fruit in the center.
Around the outside, place the buttered, sliced rolls. In small bowls add the pickles and sauces.
Arrange the meats, cheeses, and lettuce. Place the sliced tomatoes on the lettuce leaves.
Garnish with mint!
Right before serving, heat the broiler to HPlace the buttered rolls on a baking sheet and broil for about 1-2 minutes (do not burn!).
Place the warm rolls back on the board and serve!