July 4th Charcuterie Board
A patriotic charcuterie board. Print out the "recipe" for the complete shopping list.
Prep Time30 mins
Total Time30 mins
- Favorite crackers we love flatbread crackers with rosemary
- Boursin cheese
- Jarlsberg cheese dip
- Brie cheese
- Jarlsberg cheese sliced
- Cured meats salami and pruschuitto
- Blue corn chips we buy at Trader Joe's
- Picco de gallo
- Regular salsa
- Jicama sliced
- Red peppers sliced
- Cauliflower cut in chunks
- Cherry tomatoes
- Lindt chocolates wrapped in blue
- 4 th of July Blueberry Caprese Skewers grab the recipe, here
Prepare a large wood board or tray (either with parchment paper, or season with beeswax or mineral oil).
Place small boards on the board to accomodate cheese, salsas, dips, nuts, or small foods.
Fill in the empty spaces with various foods (crackers, fruits, meats, cheese).
Always add some sort of sweet "nosh."
Serve right away!