Oh, Baby! Mascarpone Marmalade Bites Appetizer
This Mascarpone Marmalade Bites Appetizer is so simple to make for a party! Using fresh crackers or wafers, with marmalade jam, each bite delicious flavor!
My friend Lisa, from With Style and Grace, is having a baby boy!
I’ve had the pleasure of rubbing her cute little belly several times during her pregnancy, and I can’t wait for the precious bundle to be here.
I love babies!
Lisa and I first met a year ago at the EVO Conference in Park City. My husband and I felt an instant connection with her, as did our daughter. So much love in her eyes! She was like family! And since then we’ve stayed in touch. We’re thrilled for her new little family-to-be!
Showers are fun, but buying the soft, cuddly gifts are even more fun for me.
I love the colors they chose for the invitation, don’t you?
Creating the right mood for an occasion can be as simple as selecting a few decorative elements and a color palette.
If you’re contributing to a shower, it’s always good to ask in advance about the color scheme the hostess has in mind.
Mascarpone Marmalade Bites Appetizer
Here, I’ve created delicate little sweet bites in the same shower “shades,” to use as an appetizer or a dessert, bites that will set the tone for a leisurely shower (see the list of bloggers below who are also contributing!)
The ingredients include:
Small wafers or chocolate covered pretzels
The process of making these little bites was this simple:
1. Line a platter with wafers on one side, chocolate covered pretzels on the other.
2. Spread each wafter and pretzel with mascarpone cheese.
3. Dab a small amount of your favorite marmalade jam on top (I used Harry & David’s blood orange).
4. Top with pistachio nuts.
5. Assemble the bites right before shower time to assure absolute freshness!
As you can see, I’ve chose a platter that ties in with the shower theme.
What I tell my friends who are learning about hospitality and entertaining is, be creative! It’s okay to take a recipe idea or entertaining tip and make it your own.
In this case, is your mind swirling with ideas for how you could create your own small bites?
Wah-Lah. A simple platter of Mascarpone Marmalade Bites Appetizer!
For you, Lisa!
Enjoy, and we can’t wait for Baby Boy Thiele to be born!
Mascarpone Shower Bites Appetizer
- Chocolate covered pretzels
- Mascarpone Cheese
- Marmalade jam
- Pistachio nuts
- 1. Line a platter with wafers on one side, chocolate covered pretzels on the other.
- 2. Spread each wafter and pretzel with mascarpone cheese.
- 3. Dab a small amount of your favorite marmalade jam on top (I used Harry & David’s blood orange).
- 4. Top with pistachio nuts.
- 5. Assemble the bites right before shower time to assure absolute freshness!
Here’s a list of the fabulous bloggers contributing today!
**Yes, we know the invite says 2013. Mistakes do happen … :)