Antipasti Chopped Salad
This Antipasti Chopped Salad recipe is a delicious side or main dish, perfect for a potluck, luncheon, or game day party!
Friends, today I’m sharing a delicous Antipasti Chopped Salad, perfect for any season, and super easy for different kinds of entertaining!
Yesterday my husband and I celebrated our 24th wedding anniversary! It seems like yesterday we were married out in Applegate, Oregon, on a very hot, southern Oregon (100+ degrees) afternoon. I remember my very full, ruffly-fluffy dress, and being very, very warm. :)
It still was a lovely day full of beautiful memories, as 300 guests gathered with us to witness our marriage vows.
Life is full of twists and turns and hard times, but also beautiful, loving, tender moments.
As our days can become so mundane, doing the same things over and over, I find it important to sleep well, move a lot, eat healthy, pray, and make room for others. Prioritizing, strategizing, planning, and working toward goals is what helps me stay on track.
Sometimes it’s the small, routine-like, little things that make an impact on our lives and bring us joy!
12 little routine-like things that brighten my day:
1. I aim for 8 hours of sleep every night. I try to get up at 5:45 am every morning! (I know, it’s early, but there’s always Storyville coffee waiting for me!)
2. I read every morning a different book, devotional, or something that makes me pray, evaluate, and think – before I start my day.
3. Some form of exercise almost every day (walk, run, yoga).
4. Keep a notebook by my side. Helps me stay on track and organized with my business. I also use the calendar on my phone, and computer!
5. I like to think of others. There are two things that are eternal in this world: God’s Word and people. We are constantly prioritizing many things in our lives—and inviting people to our home is very important to me. Our new neighbor down the street is having her first baby. I offered to bring them a meal when the baby is born, and I bought a cute little outfit on clearance at Nordstroms. It doesn’t take much to think of others.
6. My husband and I could work all day and night, but we have to discipline ourselves to stop, turn off the phones, and relax. To manage our time well. We like to cuddle every night upstairs in our loft, watching Netflix (our new indulgence is watching The Mind of a Chef)
7. When it comes to personal growth, my husband and I challenge each other every day to work on our dreams. We also have a bite of chocolate (or 2) each day!
8. Some days I cook 2-5 recipes. Some days I don’t cook at all (but we eat a lot of leftovers!) Paul loves to cook, too.
9. My husband and I eat a salad every day. I mix it up and try new combinations, but there’s always “salad stuff” in our fridge.
Yesterday, being our anniversary, we did get up early together, enjoyed Storyville coffee, a work out, a salad for lunch.
Antipasti Chopped Salad.
This yummy salad is so easy, tasty, and I was thinking would be a FUN summer salad to take to a potluck.
Start with fresh romaine lettuce.
Of course we always keep every variety of Bush’s Beans on hand, and we particularly love garbanzo beans (for hummus and salads).
The only thing I was thinking would be good (which I love) would have been to add pepperoncinis to the salad.
What little indulgence do you enjoy each day?
Antipasti Chopped Salad
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 head romaine chopped or torn in small pieces
- 1/2 head radicchio chopped
- 1 can 15.5 oz. Bush’s garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup red onion finely chopped
- 6 ounces provolone diced
- 1/2 cup spicy sweet peppers chopped (I used DeLallo)
- 4 ounces sliced salami cut into strips
- Salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, vinegar and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl or large platter add romaine, radicchio, garbanzo beans, provolone, red onion, peppers and salami.
- Before serving, drizzle the dressing over the salad. Season and toss to coat. Serve!
More Antipasti Salad Recipes from other bloggers:
Are you following me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest? If you’d like to subscribe to Reluctant Entertainer, to have each post delivered straight to your e-mail box, then please add your email, here. It’s really easy! Thanks for being here today!