#MilkshakeWeek Peanut Butter Cup Banana Milkshake Recipe
Try this Peanut Butter Cup Banana Milkshake Recipe the next time you’re looking for a refreshing treat!
Don’t feel guilty if you love milkshakes like I do. Or, if you love peanut butter cups. And bananas. A couple nights ago, I made a delicious Peanut Butter Cup Banana Milkshake with these ingredients.
This week, our A/C went out on us on one of the hottest days in southern Oregon. A homeowner’s worse dream, but we called our friends at Advanced Air and they’re coming out soon. We’re on the list! A long list, I can only imagine. (104 degrees today – yikes!)
When my friend gave me a stash of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups for my birthday last week, I knew that adding them to milkshakes would be a fabulous homemade treat for the family, on this very hot summer evening. Plus, did you know it’s #milkshake week?
We’ve always loved the combination of vanilla ice cream and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, this time adding a banana, and I wouldn’t want to even count the hours we’ve waited in the DQ line for a Blizzard over the years. LOL! Great memories, fun with the kids, but realistically, we love homemade!
Whip up these easy ingredients in your blender (or Vitamix) and you have the perfect summer treat.
We enjoyed out by the pool.
A small amount for each person goes a long way!
The thicker the better!
Use cute straws.
And have a sweet evening together!
My friends Lindsay and Julie are hosting #MilkshakeWeek so be sure to check out their posts all week long, enter in their milkshake week giveaway, and check out these bloggers who are also celebrating:
- The Michelangelo Milkshake from Love & Olive Oil
- Cappuccino Milkshake from The Little Kitchen
- Berries & Cream Milkshake from My Baking Addiction
- Birthday Cake Milkshake from Cookies and Cups
- Blueberry Pie Smoothie from Warm Vanilla Sugar
- Mocha Malt Shakes from Bluebonnets & Brownies
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Milkshake from Dairy Good Life
- Nerds Milkshake from Rachel Cooks
- Pistachio Cookies And Cream Shake from kokocooks
- Key Lime Pie Milkshakes from Katie’s Cucina
- Peanut Butter Cup Banana Milkshake Recipe from Reluctant Entertainer
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Milkshake from FoodieCrush
What’s your favorite kind of homemade milkshake?
Peanut Butter Cup Banana Milkshake Recipe
Are you following me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest? If you’d like to subscribe to Reluctant Entertainer, to have each post delivered straight to your e-mail box, then please add your email, here. It’s really easy! Thanks for being here today!