Red Robin’s Burgers for Better Schools Program
This post may contain affiliate links.
Today I’m writing about Red Robin’s Burgers for Better Schools Program and showing you how to support your favorite school during this back-to-school season. This blog post is part of a paid SocialMoms and Red Robin blogging program.
All three of our kids went to the public school in our neighborhood for a span of 13 years. This past week held a little déjà vu moment for my husband and I, as Paul spoke at the school bringing his freedom from bullying program to the elementary kids. He’s a national speaker on this subject, and when he speaks in our own town and neighborhood (our own son was bullied as well), we have such a soft spot in our hearts for Hoover Elementary–the kids, teachers, and families.
Burgers for Better Schools Program.
So our love for the school, and anything Paul and I can do to help bring money to the school, is where Red Robin steps in.
Red Robin has a program called, Red Robin’s Burgers for Better Schools Program, and you can get involved and support the school of your choice! Maybe it’s your own children or grandchildren’s school. It’s totally up to you.
And if you love eating at Red Robin, and you tell your friends about the program, well, then it’s a win-win for your favorite school.
Here’s how it works:
-You sign up for this program (it’s easy), and then when you eat at Red Robin, this will happen.
-You’ll be giving back to YOUR favorite school. Which, by the way, 1% of what I make off of this post will be going directly to Hoover Elementary School in my town!
-1% of each Red Robin Royalty member’s check (less tax, tip and gift card) will be donated to the school of their choice.
-Any 501c3 school (K-12) is eligible. Most are already in our system.
-Members must be registered at the time of transaction at Red Robin.
Sign up ahead of time, so you can go enjoy a delicious burger with your family – and make every burger count toward money to the school!
Our family recently had a great meal at Red Robin; it’s really a treat every time we go.
Of course we love their onion rings. The tower is enough for everyone to have “just a few” each.
They serve Black Angus beef for their burgers.
I love how they have a “lighter menu” plus they have gluten free buns!
Make every burger count.
- You must be a registered Red Robin Royalty member to participate in this program. (It’s easy, they walk you through the website.)
- Anyone (members and non-Members) can learn about the program at redrobin.com/betterschools
- Upon your successful Red Robin Royalty registration, you will see a banner on your dashboard and receive an invitation to sign up to support a school.
- Existing members who have not yet selected a school will see a CTA on their dashboard, so you can pick any school.
- Here you will be re-directed to a site where you can view a map of schools in your area or anywhere in the nation. (Want to pick your grandkid’s school? It’s easy!)
- After selecting the school, your dashboard changes to show how much they’ve donated, how many others are donating and the total amount raised for the specific school.
Spread the word to your friends and sign up!
This is such an easy program! I hope that you’ll join me in spreading the word, signing up, and bringing money in to your school. Use this hashtag: #RedRobin4Schools
Here’s some cool flyers that you can print out, too! Click, HERE.
Thank you Red Robin, for you generous support for kids in school!
“This blog post is part of a paid SocialMoms and Red Robin blogging program. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own.”
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.