Thanksgiving Ettiquette with Turkey Pesto Pasta Salad
This post may contain affiliate links.
Make this Turkey Pesto Pasta Salad the night before and let the flavors mingle together overnight. Delicious with leftover turkey!
Friends, I bet most of you have your Thanksgiving meal planned, organized, and you’re ready for the big day! We are, and I couldn’t be more excited. I love the week of Thanksgiving.
I thought I’d share today, along with this delicious Turkey Pesto Pasta Salad, a few etiquette rules for Thanksgiving Day. I snapped a few shots from the recent Bon Appetit magazine, because why invent the wheel, when I love their approach so much. Their ideas are awesome!
Love the creative seating plan for conversation.
Helpers in the kitchen?
Sorry, the kitchen is closed.
Cell phones are the nemesis of conviviality.
All About Timing.
Timing is important!
In the meantime, this dish today is so simple, festive, and the perfect dish to take to a potluck holiday party, luncheon, office get-together, you name it!
Turkey Pesto Pasta Salad.
Here’s why I love it.
1. Make up the day before; let the flavors mingle; garnish with pomegranate seeds right before serving.
2. It only has 7 easy ingredients.
3. Everyone loves pasta!
Tomorrow, be watching for Leftover Turkey recipes, with a creative round-up of pure deliciousness!
What one or two things stress you out about hosting Thanksgiving dinner?
Turkey Pesto Pasta Salad
- 16 oz. Penne Rigate Pasta, I use DeLallo
- 2 Honey Crisp apples, cut into chunks
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 3 stalks of celery, diced
- 1 1/2 lb. turkey breast, cubed
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Make pasta according to directions. Rinse with cold water; drain and chill.
- Combine all of the ingredients into the pasta, and toss to coat. Refrigerate until ready to eat. Garnish with pomegranate seeds.
Are you following me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest? Thanks being here today, and if you’d like to subscribe to Reluctant Entertainer, to have each post delivered straight to your e-mail box, then please add your email, here. It’s really easy!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.