Low-Carb Cheeseburger Sliders with Special Sauce
This post may contain affiliate links.
Low-Carb Cheeseburger Sliders with Special Sauce, a delicious “skinny” recipe that tastes like summer! Made from The Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook.
Happy Wednesday, Friends! You’re going to love these “air fried” burgers today, thanks to my friend Gina, at Skinnytaste.com.
We’ve been working on house projects this summer, and so our house has been in shambles as we’ve had paint and tools out, sorting and thinning out (feels so good). We’ve had many trips to the dump and Goodwill. YAY.
Skinnytaste Low-Carb Cheeseburger Sliders
And for dinner one night? These Skinnytaste Low-Carb Cheeseburger Sliders with Special Sauce, made from The Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook : The 75 Best Healthy Recipes for Your Air Fryer.
We’ve lived in our mountain home for three years, in this small space, with kids coming and going. It was time to reorganize and thin out!
I love Joshua Becker’s philosophy on simple living. This post, Want a Dreamier Bedroom? Clear the Clutter, is exactly what we did with each room in our house!
We started in our master bedroom, and made our way through each room in the house.
It feels so good. We accomplished our mission! [By the way, when we bought our house, it was solid wood inside!]
One of our dinners one nighty was made with the Skinnytaste Air Fryer! If you missed my post, Bacon-Wrapped Air Fryer Cheesy Jalapeño Poppers, you can read about the air fryer and grab the delicious recipe!
Perfect for a hot summer night, not having to heat up our oven in the house, this was the best summer meal!
The special sauce?
All you need is light mayo, yellow mustard, and pickle juice. And then the spices: Onion powder, garlic powder, and sweet paprika.
Skinnytaste’s Low-Carb Cheeseburger Sliders with Special Sauce
And who doesn’t love a good cheeseburger? This recipe requires no grill, and is easy to make year-round.
No bun, no problem, Gina says.
The meat is mixed with cheese, air-fried to perfection.
Then for burgers, it’s all about the toppings!
Set out lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, pickles and the “special sauce.”
Life is busy, and it’s easy to forget to prioritize sit-down meals.
This time we ate together, and brought our plates out to the deck to enjoy this summer meal.
Buy the cookbook and air fryer:
- Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook : The 75 Best Healthy Recipes for Your Air Fryer, a cookbook of recipes made in the Skinnytaste by Vremi air fryer!
- Skinnytaste by Vremi Air Fryer – Extra Large Capacity, 5.8 Quart, 1700 Watt Electric Hot Air Cooker, Digital Touch Screen with 8 Cooking Presets, Bonus Recipe Booklet
Why I love my air fryer:
- DOES MORE THAN FRY – You can fry, bake, roast and grill using this ONE appliance, in 10-12 minutes.
- DIGITAL TOUCH-SCREEN WITH 8 COOKING PRESETS – Quickly select one of 8 cooking presets or set your own time and temperature.
- EXTRA LARGE CAPACITY – A 5.8 QT (5.5 L) large, removable, non-stick basket, BIG ENOUGH to cook meals for the whole family or for hosting.
- DISHWASHER SAFE – The outer pot, basket and the inside of the air fryer have a black, non-stick coating for super easy cleaning. Both the outer pot and basket are dishwasher safe, or can be cleaned with hot water, liquid detergent, and a non-abrasive sponge.
Enjoy Skinnytaste’s Low-Carb Cheeseburger Sliders with Special Sauce, Friends. Come back and tell me how your family or friends loved it!
Low-Carb Cheeseburger Sliders with Special Sauce
- 1 lb 90% lean ground beef
- 1/4 C (1oshredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp light mayonnaise
- 2 tsp ketchup
- 1/2 tsp yellow mustard
- 1/2 tsp dill pickle juice
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp sweet paprika
- 4 large outter leaves iceberg lettuce, each halved lengthwise
- 8 1/4-inch-thicslices tomato (from 2 small tomatoes
- 2 slices red onion, from 1 small, rings separated
- 8 dill pickle chips
For the Sliders
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, cheddar, mustard, salt, onion powder, and pepper. Gently form the meat into 8 equal patties, about 1/2 inch thick. Press your finger in the center of each patty to create a dimple (this will help maintain their flat shape when they cook).
For the special sauce
- In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, pickle juice, onion powder, garlic powder, and paprika and mix until smooth.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 F.
- Working in batches, arrange a single layer of sliders in the air fryer basket. Cook, flipping halfway, to your desired doneness, 8 minutes for medium.
- To serve, place 2 lettuce halves on each plate and top each with a slice of tomato, a slider, onion, special sauce, and pickles. Serve immediately!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.