Mediterranean Fish Burger Dinner Board
Mediterranean Fish Burger Dinner Board is a causal way to serve dinner guests. Made with Gorton’s Crispy Battered Fish Fillets, served with sautéed greens. This post is sponsored by Gorton’s.
To build friendships with your dinner guests, you have to be intentional about who you invite over! For years, my husband and I have thought about who should get to know who, and who do we want to get to know better? Making that dinner invitation with intentionality takes a little thought.
Fish Burger Dinner Board
We had friends over last week for the most casual dinner, and served this Mediterranean Fish Burger Dinner Board.
Gorton’s Crispy Battered FIsh Fillets
What a fun, easy way to serve dinner, using Gorton’s Crispy Battered Fish Fillets, and the most freshest, tastiest, sautéed Mediterranean greens.
Everyone makes their own fish burger!
We love that Gorton’s Seafood makes entertaining super simple. First of all, Gorton’s is “trusted by those who know seafood,” because they have fed families around the world for generations. Gorton’s has actually been around for 167 years, in recent decades with the finest frozen seafood.
These Crispy Battered Fish Fillets are made with haddock (hello, delicious fish burger!)
You can also add their fish to classic dishes, like my Salmon Spaghetti Carbonara, and keep it in the freezer for weeknight meals or last-minute guests. My friend, Lori, used the same salmon and made delicious Salmon Wellington.
We recently served these Shrimp Scampi Taco Bites at a Mexican feast; a super simple party appetizer!
Putting together a board for easy hosting
How often we host depends on how casual we keep our dinners. The more casual, the more we can have last-minute guests in, spend less money than a dinner party, and help our mission of focusing on hospitality (not entertaining).
Which is why I love to put together a board, and let everyone dig in!
Sharing a seafood feast with friends is one of the things we love about summer! You may have already tried our Fish Sticks Taco Board. Such a cool, bright, festive way to bring people together for Taco Night!
Friends, when we make those invites to get to know people better, and to share our tables, we are extending an invitation to invite them into our lives, not just to dinner, but to an ongoing friendship!
Enjoy this Mediterranean Fish Burger Dinner Board idea–super fun for a casual dinner!
Mediterranean Fish Burger Dinner Board
Mediterranean Fish Burger Dinner Board is a causal way to serve dinner guests. Made with fish fillets on buns, served with sautéed greens, tomaotes, tzatziki sauce, and cucumbers.
- 1 package Gorton’s Crispy Battered Fish Fillets (10 Count)
- 4 oz tapenade
- 1/2 c tzatziki sauce
- 2 heirloom tomatoes, cut into thick slices
- Sliced cucumber rounds
- Hamburger buns
- Sautéed Mediterranean Greens: 1 bunch rainbow chard
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. garlic
- 1/4 cup currants
- A pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup feta
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup chopped mint
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, halved
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- In a large sauté pan, heat olive oil on medium high heat for 2-3 minutes, then add garlic and allow to brown slightly. Add in lemon juice, maple syrup, currants, and all spices. Allow currants to cook for about 2 minutes on medium heat. Next, add rainbow chard and allow to reduce—5-7 minutes. When greens have wilted, remove from heat, set aside, and allow to cool.
- When greens have cooled slightly, add cucumber, feta, and olives. Toss lightly, then transfer to bowl for serving. Prepare the rest of your board with the remaining ingredients.
- On a bun, place 2 crispy fish fillets, tomato, cucumber, tapenade, Mediterranean greens, and tzatziki sauce and serve!
Visit Gorton’s online for their whole line of delicious products, and look in the frozen food section of your grocery store. They have a variety of amazing options to choose from, from appetizers to meals!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Gorton’s Seafood. As always, all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands and businesses that I work with!