Savory Pesto Mushroom Crepe Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links.
Savory Pesto Mushroom Crepe Recipe has a smudge of pesto-goat cheese, wilted arugula, mushrooms, and tomato garnish. Tasty for breakfast, brunch, or dinner!
Friends, it’s Mother’s Day week and weekend ahead! Will you be showering your favorite mom with love, food, or gifts? Cards are another beautiful way to tell someone how much you care for them, and how they have impacted your life.
Mushroom Crepe Recipe
Or, possibly serving a brunch? You’ll love this mushroom crepe recipe, with all the toppings! :)
Enjoy this amazing vegetarian mushroom crepe recipe, made with pesto and mushrooms. Serve hot with a side of fruit salad!
Do you ever feel that you’ve made a connection with someone? Like you really “get” them, and they get you? I have so many friendships that I cherish; over the years so many beautiful women have stepped up to be a wonderful role model to me.
But love is more than words. It can be physical touch—a hug or a smile–or even sharing a tear with others.
It could be sharing a book, a podcast, or another resource that can help a friends beyond what you personally can give.
Or even sharing food!
Savory Pesto Mushroom Crepe Recipe
If you’re planning a Mother’s Day brunch, enjoy this Savory Mushroom Pesto Crepe Recipe. Or this Gluten-Free Coconut Strawberry Crepes Recipe.
More brunch or breakfast recipes
Try this Sunday Brunch Cheese Board with smoked salmon, bagels, cream cheese, and so much more! Don’t forget this Tangerine Poppyseed Cake with Strawberries or 5-Ingredient Frozen Strawberry Royale Dessert (make ahead).
Love can also be helping others. It can be connecting others.
I’ve learned to be a “connector” because of many of these role models. Being a connector means offering to help others in ways that you feel in your heart will guide and uplift and make life better. Just this week I made sure and visited with a couple new friends, and send a few cards in the mail, and I even jumped on the phone!
And if you are a person of faith, let them know that you will pray for them (but only if you actually practice prayer, not just the “fluff” of words).
An older friend, who I greatly admire, gave me a beautiful card and a small, simple candle yesterday.
When to encourage
and when to protect,
When to ignore things
and when to correct,
When to hold closer
and when to let go —
There aren’t any rules for that …
mothers just know.
This day was made to honor mothers like you!
Pesto Mushroom Crepe Recipe
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 1 1/4 cup milk, almond or coconut for dairy-free
- Pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 medium shallots, finely chopped
- Drizzle of avocado oil
- 2-3 handfuls arugula
Goat Cheese Spread:
- 1/3 cup goat cheese
- 1/4 cup pesto
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In small bowl, mix goat cheese and pesto together until smooth. Place in refrigerator.
- Heat olive oil in medium sauce pan. When hot, add shallots and cook for about 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and add mushrooms, cooking until they are soft—about 7 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste. Reduce heat and keep warm.
- Heat a crepe pan, or a pan that is relatively flat on medium-low heat. Add a touch of oil to the pan and then pour a little more than 1/4 c of batter in the center—tilt the pan in a circular motion so the batter disperses to the edge of the pan and thins out. Reduce heat slightly and allow to cook for about 3-4 minutes before flipping—watch for bubbles to appear on whole crepe before flipping. Continue until all batter is gone. Keep warm until ready to serve.
- Heat a large sauce pan and add a drizzle of oil and 2-3 handfuls of arugula. Allow leaves to wilt slightly, before removing from heat.
- In each crepe, add a smudge of pesto-goat cheese, wilted arugula, mushrooms, and desired garnish—tomatoes work great.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.