Easy HOLIDAY No Bake Pumpkin Cookies Recipe
These No Bake Pumpkin Cookies are a delicious fall time treat; easy to make ahead and keep in the fridge for last-minute company! This post has been updated!
This recipe today is a yummy one for last minute guests, an after school snack, or for the holidays ahead, a surprise dessert to pull out of the fridge, No Bake Pumpkin Cookies.
I love that it’s pumpkin-y! I could eat all things pumpkin in November. And if you’re reading this in October, this recipe is just as good in October. :)
I’m so looking forward to more beautiful days filled withvibrant colors, pumpkins on the table (and front porch), warm sunny walks, hot chocolate by the fire, movies with the family, and yummy comfort dishes.
Fall and pumpkin season is so … casual. Recipes are easy to make, they taste so good, and even last-minute recipes you can throw together for a simple meal.
No Bake Pumpkin Cookies
I usually have all of these ingredients on hand, the recipe is easy to make ahead of time (or last minute), and it’s also a fun hostess gift, or a surprise to take to your neighbors. Plus, they were my childhood favorite cookie. My mom always made us Chocolate No Bake Cookies.
Pumpkin-y and sweet, moist and fresh, but easy and tasty! They melt in your mouth!
When I think about fall time treats, these are also delicious to bring to a harvest party, or to keep in the fridge for company.
They are even great frozen; pull out of the freezer right before the guests arrive, or when you’re ready to put dessert on the table. Enjoy!
Do you have a simple dessert that is easy to whip up for last minute holiday guests?
No Bake Pumpkin Cookies
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 T. butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3/4 cup pumpkin
- 4 cups Quick Uncooked Oatmeal
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- In a pot, mix the sugar, butter, and milk. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from the stove and add the pumpkin, salt, vanilla, and spice.
- Quickly add the oatmeal and mix. Add more or less for the consistency that you want. Toss in the chocolate chips and lightly mix.
- Drop with small scoop onto parchment paper, on a cookie sheet.
- Cool the cookies in the refrigerator and let them set about 30 minutes before eating. You can also freeze and pull out of the freezer right before serving!
More delicious recipes:
Mary’s Crunchy Peanut Butter Bars
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake [Spend with Pennies]
Pumpkin Sheet Cake Recipe [Two Peas and their Pod]