Whole 30 Charcuterie Board
Prepare a Whole 30 Charcuterie Board, a healthy charcuterie board, for Game Day, or any occasion. Add Green Goddess Dressing (dip)!
Inspired by our Zero Point Foods Charcuterie Board (WW-friendly) we’ve had a few friends asking us to make a Whole 30 Charcuterie Board. Especially in the month of January, when many take the Whole 30 Challenge for the month, this board perfect!
Whole 30 Charcuterie Board
It’s a healthy charcuterie board full of vibrance and delicous foods. And the Green Goddess Dressing? So good.
Why we love a healthy charcuterie board
Everyone feels good about snacking on fruits and veggies!
We also love this Whole 30 Charcuterie Board for Super Bowl Sunday, because it’s obviously a very healthy option for those trying to eat clean this month.
It’s actually great for any game day party.
There are a variety of interesting foods to choose, and Abby and I whipped this board up in no time!
For a dinner party, you may want to try this Epic Dinner Salad Board, too!
Ingredients for Whole 30 Crudités Board
Building a Whole 30 board from a variety of Whole 30-compliant foods can be so vibrant and pretty! The goal is, you can easily host friends and not break your Whole 30 healthy lifestyle!
Start off with these ingredients:
- Cashews + pistachios
- Trader Joe’s Green Goddess Dressing (found in the refrigerated dressing section)
- Soppressata (salami) – no sugar
- Apple + strawberries + red grapes
- Carrots + celery + snap peas + mini peppers
- Cucumber + cherry tomatoes
- Radish + endive
The secret is in the dip! Especially for Game Day!
Everyone loves a good, fresh dip, and this one will surprise you! Grab the recipe here to make your own DUMP DIP.
Or instead, run to your local Trader Joe’s and buy a bottle (or two) of this Green Goddess Dressing. DELISH! It’s found in the refrigerated veggie/dressing section.
We like to start off with the “dip” as the center star.
Honestly, the biggest challenge on a Whole 30 Board is finding sauces that are Whole 30 approved, which means NO SUGAR.
How to make a colorful Whole 30 Board – on The Big Board
As I did with this Zero Point Foods Charcuterie Board, vibrant produce is key to making this board look inviting. Remember, there are no rules regarding how you design your board. That is what I love about board-building. You can make it like a rainbow … start with all reds, then orange, then yellow, etc. Or, split it up! It’s your work of art!
We chose to not use broccoli or cauliflower for this board, but if you do, we feel you MUST blanch the broccoli and cauliflower first to make it tender and less bitter.
- Use a BIG BOARD with a lip around the outside, so the food stays on the board and doesn’t fall off. For this board we used the 23-inch Lazy Susan [LINK BELOW], which is great for a party.
- Start off with a bowl in the center for the dip. Add the fresh shrimp around the outside. Also, add two more bowls for the small nuts.
- Next, start adding your produce, filling in any holes with the smaller pieces.
- Optional to finish off the board by garnishing the shrimp with lemon, or adding fresh herbs on the board.
Substitutions for a healthy charcuterie board
Change up the meat: You can also add chicken, or any meat with no sugar added.
Hard-boiled eggs, beef or chicken patties are another option. Trader Joe’s carries delicious chicken patties.
“I used to dream about escaping my ordinary life, but my life was never ordinary. I had simply failed to notice how extraordinary it was.”
— Ransom Riggs
Oh, what a year it’s been so far. But we have so much to be grateful for! I’m grateful for overall health, a warm house, plenty of food, and dear friends. Counting our blessings is so important. Being wise is also important, with how we spend our time, and who we spend it with!
So, set out sparkling water with fresh citrus or berries, for those on Whole 30, and have some fun with your guests!
The Big Board®
Friends, The Big Board® is here! Yes, I’ve partnered with JK Adams, the premier woodmaking company in Vermont, with my own line of RE boards!
- 20-inch round, maple
- 26-inch round, maple
- 12 x 36-inch maple
- NEW 12 x 24-inch maple
- 23-inch Lazy Susan
- 26-inch ebonized BLACK, cherry
- 12 x 36-inch ebonized BLACK, cherry
- A board with a lip (or raised edged) so the food doesn’t fall off
- FOOD SAFE
- Made in the USA
- Undercut handles (a unique design)
Thank you for your support, as we’ve sold out so many times already!
Order The Big Board® today!
Get the Recipe:
Whole 30 Charcuterie Board
- 1 cup cashews
- ¾ cup pistachios
- 1 bottle Trader Joe’s Green Goddess Dressing, found in the refrigerated dressing section
- 6 oz shrimp
- 3 oz soppressata, salami - no sugar
- 6 oz prosciutto
- 1 apple, sliced
- 8 large strawberries
- 1 large bunch red grapes
- Snap peas
- Mini peppers
- Cherry tomatoes
- Watermelon radishes
- Use a BIG BOARD with a lip around the outside, so the food stays on the board and doesn’t fall off. For this board, we used the 23-inch Lazy Susan, which is great for a party.
- Set out 3 bowls, one for the Green Goddess Dip, and 2 for nuts.
- To the center bowl (larger), add the fresh shrimp around the outside of the dip board. Optional to add lemon pieces here.
- Next, start adding your produce, filling in any holes with the smaller pieces. Arrange it however you’d like.
- Optional to finish off the board by garnishing with fresh herbs.
You’ve got me hooked on Charcuterie boards, they are the best when it comes to entertaining. Always impressive and something for everyone. This whole 30 board looks delicious but could you please put together a KETO BOARD?
Your Fan, Sheryl