Campfire Cookie Dough Almond S’Mores Recipe
Delicious Campfire Cookie Dough Almond S’mores recipe for a summer night, with chocolate cookies with almonds and marshmallows!
With some of the hottest days here in central Oregon, what does our family do?
Campfire Cookie Dough Almond S’Mores Recipe
We head up to a lake, to paddleboard, kayak, or canoe–the perfect way to cool off! And then build a fire and enjoy delicious Campfire Cookie Dough Almond S’Mores! So good. Or, if you’re at home, you can try these Favorite Skillet S’mores Recipe.
Lava Lake is one of the prettiest lakes near our home, with a stunning view of Mt. Bachelor.
Making it a family affair means bringing along Haggis McStich, our Cairn Terrier. (Alder is still too little, and doesn’t have all his shots yet.)
Don’t you love quiet time where you can just sit and take in nature?
Of course, one of our favorite snacks is Blue Diamond Almonds. Just a handful of almonds is full of protein, giving you sustained energy for the entire day!
Whether from on-the-go almond packs, or you open a can or a bag of Blue Diamond Oven Roasted Almonds, it’s fun to pass around to whoever you’re spending the day with at the lake!
How to make Campfire Cookie Dough S’Mores
So back at camp … it’s dinner time! We enjoyed turkey burgers, a delicious Italian Spaghetti Salad, and this amazing S’mores dessert.
Our go-to Campfire Cookie Dough Almond S’mores for dessert – and the fire!
Everyone loves a s’more, so to be efficient, I make the cookie dough ahead of time at home, and bring the graham crackers and marshmallows!
Bring a campfire skillet to high heat on the camp stove or fire.
Press 2-3 Blue Diamond Oven Roasted Almonds onto the top of the cookie ball and slightly cook. Cookies will be gooey!
Place the cookie on a graham cracker, place a marshmallow on top, and another piece of chocolate. Place another square graham cracker on top and press together.
Eat and ENJOY!
More S’Mores recipes:
4th of July S’Mores Chocolate Treats
How to make S’Mores (4 easy ways)
Get the Recipe:
Campfire Cookie Dough Almond S'mores Recipe
- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted 1/3 cup brown sugar 1/4 cup coconut sugar 1 tsp. vanilla 2 eggs 3 Tbsp. coconut milk beverage 1 1/3 cups whole wheat flour 1/2 cup cocoa powder 1 tsp. salt 1 tsp. baking soda 1 tsp. baking powder 1 cup large baking chocolate chunks (I buy at Trader Joe’s) Oven Roasted Blue Diamond Almonds 1 box graham crackers Large marshmallows Favorite chocolate candy squares (milk chocolate is most popular) (optional)
- In mixer bowl, combine butter, eggs, vanilla, sugars, and milk. Mix and set aside.
- In separate bowl, combine dry ingredients—flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Mix together.
- Add dry mix to wet mixture; mix well.
- Roll cookie dough into 2 inch balls.
- Place the balls of dough on a parchment-lined pan.
- Bring a campfire skillet to medium-low on the camp stove or fire.
- Spray the pan with cooking spray. Place about 6-8 cookie dough balls on the hot pan; press 1-3 almonds onto the top of the cookie ball.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes. Cookies will be gooey.
- Place on a graham cracker. Place a marshmallow on top and another piece of chocolate. Optional to place a chocolate square on top. Place another square graham cracker on top and press together.
- Eat and ENJOY!
I took the survey- love Almonds!
I was happy to fill out the survey because I have used Blue Diamond for ever. So versatile. Speaking of versatile, this smores recipe is a real kicker! I’m assembling the ingredients and can’t wait to try them. I bet these are going to be a permanent addition to my “Favorites”. Thanks for sharing!
We love Blue Diamond! I took the survey :)
Took the survey….Daughter used to live in Bend….brought back many fond memories!!
I took the survey!
I love that you bring the pooch with you. We used to have a skye terrier as kids and we brought him canoeing all the time. He loved it.
Love these s’mores. I could eat a million of them.
You are so blessed to get to live and play in such a beautiful area! Thank you for sharing all of your family adventures with us!
I just completed the survey! Thank you!
Looks like a great time! We are going camping next week in Mammoth and I plan on making these
Oh my goodness, how delicious. And how beautiful. Your photos of Mt. Bachelor look like my pics of Mt. Hood from Lost Lake! I adore camping here in Oregon. :)
I took the survey. Thank you!
Took the survey! I love the idea of how gooey these would be! Texture heaven! Craving!