Chicken Peach Pasta Salad
This post may contain affiliate links.
Today I’m sharing another delicious white peach recipe, made with Delallo whole wheat pasta, a Chicken Peach Pasta Salad for summer entertaining!
I’ve been thinking a lot about happiness, friendships, and how we spend our time.
I really believe that if people knew how much joy they would get out of hosting a small gathering, they’d do it more. We’re so excited to get our kitchen done so we can move the tools out of the house and “get our life back.” Not that we cannot host in the current mess, we just want to push through the last couple of projects that we have sitting in front of us! Today … the back splash to our kitchen!
When it comes to hospitality, I really think we’re missing out, and I worry about the next generation being brought up not having a clue, that inviting people into your home requires sacrifice! They think it’s as easy as seeing it on TV or in a magazine, and when they try it, it’s exhausting and takes money and work.
So then they decide to not do it anymore.
There’s just something about eating together, mingling, talking, listening, savoring food and life together! That is pure happiness!
I really want to encourage others to find a group of friends to enjoy a meal with. It is important that you enjoy each other’s company and that you try to “click,” and learn from each other.
It’s also important to spend time with good people. Some people may not be right (negative, bring you down, want to talk about themselves, want to only tell their own stories, boring, not going anywhere in life).
This recipe? Super easy … and delicious for lunch, dinner, a potluck, picnic, a summer barbecue, a summer luncheon!
We’re so in love with fresh white peaches right now. You can also try my Best Peach Tart or White Peach Goat Cheese Appetizer. Want to add a man dish or meat to the menu? Try this Delicious Marinated Steak! Or, this yummy Summer Avocado Pasta Salad, also made with DeLallo’s Orecchiette whole wheat pasta. Bam! The perfect summer menu.
Find a group of friends who bring you up by inviting people in and getting to know them!
If you know that your family is full of energy and love, and that you can make a difference in this world, reach out and share that love with others!
Happy Friday, Friends!
Chicken Peach Pasta Salad
- 2 large ripe white peaches, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 cups cooked or rotisserie chicken, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup prepared poppy seed salad dressing
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 pound pasta, cooked and cooled (we use DeLallo’s Orecchiette whole wheat pasta)
- Cut 2 peaches into fourths, then each fourth into chunks; place in large bowl. Add chicken and onion. Toss with enough dressing to coat. Cover and chill 15 minutes to 2 hours.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain and cool.
- Add walnuts and fresh basil to chicken mixture and toss to coat. Add the chicken mixture to cooked and cooled pasta; gently toss and serve! Add more dressing, if desired.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.