Easy Strawberry Pavlova Dessert
Enjoy this elegant, gluten-free, EASY Strawberry Pavlova Dessert made with a sweet whipped cream. A delicious dessert for spring or summer!
But first, I can just feel a little bit love in the air today, and I don’t want to miss out! We love this Easy Strawberry Pavlova Dessert for a spring or summer elegant dessert! Change up the flavors with this winter Maple Pecan Chocolate Pavlova!
Easy Strawberry Pavlova Dessert
There’s so much beauty around us, in chocolate recipe videos and red hearts, but also so much love with the people and communities that surround us. I’m taking a personal challenge to love people more this month, listen more, and be empathetic to views and ideas, even though they may be different than my own.
Let’s get started with easy dessert!
Ingredients for Easy Strawberry Pavlova Dessert
- Egg whites
- Cream of tarter
- White vinegar
- Whipping cream
- Powdered sugar
- Orange liqueur
Friends, do you ever feel you are in survival mode, over-busy, or raising kids, or working full time? You find yourself holding your breath, and then at the end of the day, you give a sigh of relief … you made it through the day?
For me, I’m trying to focus more on intention. And one of those intentions is to be more purposeful with hospitality.
Since my blog is about encouraging you to step out and make that invite, I hope you get one dinner date on the calendar this month. You may want to try this pavlova recipe today, or this Strawberry Cream Shortbread Dessert, or even this Strawberry Watermelon Chicken Salad, or using my Twilight Blue mixer, you can whip up this BEST Cranberry (try Raspberry) Grape Walnut Salad!
Gluten-free strawberry pavlova
This Strawberry Pavlova Dessert recipe, one that I included in my book many moons ago, is super easy to prepare with your KitchenAid Mini Stand Mixer.
But first, what is a pavlova? Easy. It’s a dessert consisting of a meringue base or shell, filled with whipped cream and fruit. You can also try this summer mini pavlova recipe!
Put it in the oven, and walk away for hours.
Love is in the air!
Pull out of the oven; garnish with strawberries (didn’t I say LOVE was in the air? who doesn’t love strawberries in February?), whipped cream, and serve! [I also love these little mini pavlova bites!]
I don’t want to miss out on the beauty of having people into my home.
And I want to make it easy for you, too!
Get the Recipe:
EASY Strawberry Pavlova Dessert
- 4 egg whites, at room temperature
- ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups strawberries, sliced
- 2 cups whipping cream
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur, optional
- Beat egg whites, cream of tartar and salt in a large bowl, with an electric mixer, until soft peaks form. Beat in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until stiff, glossy peaks form. Beat in cornstarch, vinegar and vanilla just until blended.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil, spread meringue into a rectangle, with a raised edge, and a slight indentation in the center.
- Bake in a preheated 250 degrees F (120 degrees C) oven until firm to the touch, about 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- When ready to serve, place meringue on a serving plate. Cut strawberries into halves or slices, if large.
- Whip cream until stiff peaks form, adding powdered sugar (orange liqueur optional).
- Spread whipped cream over meringue, leaving edge of meringue visible. Top with strawberries. Cut into squares to serve.