Epic Best Bacon Breakfast Charcuterie Board
This most may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
EPIC Best Bacon Breakfast Charcuterie Board is filled with fruit, eggs, smoked salmon, salami, cheese, pretzel rolls, ham, cheese, and bacon!
Friends, today I’m sharing how to bake the best bacon (have you heard of mangalica pork?) And how to serve it on a Best Bacon Breakfast Charcuterie Board! And want to learn how to make Honey Pepper Bacon? (so good!)
Bacon Breakfast Charcuterie Board
Breakfast boards are great for breakfast, brunch, or dinner. They’re fun to put together, and delicious, I might add. Think get-t0gethers, holidays, even bridal or wedding showers or special parties! I also love this Bacon Egg and Cheese Breakfast Bread Bowls idea and these Bacon Egg Breakfast Board Muffins.
How to make a breakfast board
… with Mangalica bacon (use a quality bacon), hard-cooked eggs, and a simple treat that I love for breakfast.
- Take small pretzel rolls and slice through (but not all the way).
- Add ham and cheese to the middle. Press the rolls together in a 9×13 pan (they will be squished together).
- Cover with foil, and bake until the rolls are heated through and cheese is melted.
Add in fresh fruits, smoked salmon, cheese, salami, and pretzel bread stuffed with ham slices and Swiss cheese (melted).
Friends, gather your favorite breakfast foods and serve on one epic board! [Read more about my charcuterie/cheese boards for more ideas.]
Easy for the holidays!
On this board we placed hard-cooked eggs, smoked salmon, fresh fruit, salami, cheese, and my EASY stuffed pretzel rolls with ham and cheese (melted and so good). Easy for the holidays!
One thing that has helped me with an epic board is to put the “center” food on a plate, and then build around it. This can be a plate that is holding the “spot” of a hot dish, or whatever you want in the middle.
This way, right before serving, you can add the hot food.
How do you keep the food hot?
This is a common question that I get asked a LOT. How do you keep the food hot?
Prepare everything else on the board, then put the hot food on the board last, immediately after it’s cooked or heated, and deliver it to your guests!
How to bake bacon
Follow my post here for the best bacon. BAKE it … because it eliminates the mess and the flavor, and the texture is perfect.
What is Mangalica pork?
Called the “Kobe beef of pork,” mangalica (also mangalista) pork comes from what were once nearly extinct Hungarian domestic pigs wrapped in woolly fleece, similar to sheep. They were historically raised for their prized lard, with its mellow, silky flavor. So prized, that this unique bacon is rated by the Michelin guide as one of the top five in the world.
Ours came from the Mangelica Meat Company in the Pacific Northwest, where animals are raised humanely on dirt and pasture.
Seriously the BEST bacon ever!
Place all food on the tray, filling in the empty spaces with crackers, salami, and sliced cheese.
Put it together, and they will come!
Friends, The Big Board® is here! Yes, I’ve partnered with JK Adams, the premier woodmaking company in Vermont, with my own line of RE boards!
- 12 x 36-inch
- 23-inch Lazy Susan
- A board with a lip (or raised edged) so the food doesn’t fall off
- FOOD SAFE
- Made in the USA
- Undercut handles (a unique design)
Thank you for your support, as we’ve sold out so many times already!
Order The Big Board® today!
Best Bacon Breakfast Charcuterie Board
- 1 pound bacon, baked
- 1 smoked salmon filet
- 1 dozen eggs, hard cooked
- Apple slices
- Cheddar cheese, varieties
- Salami slices
- Favorite crackers
- Pretzel bread rolls
- Ham slices
- Swiss cheese
- Cream cheese dip
- Bake (or fry) bacon, drain, and set aside.
- On a large platter or tray, set a tray in the center with smoked salmon and bacon (when ready to serve).
- Slice the fruit; place the dips in small bowls.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Take small pretzel rolls and slice through (but not all the way). Add ham and cheese to the middle. Press the rolls together in a 9x13 pan (they will be squished together).
- Cover with foil, and bake until the rolls are heated through and cheese is melted, about 20 minutes.
- Place all food on the tray, filling in the empty spaces with crackers, salami, and sliced cheese. Serve!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.