Lemon Cheesecake Mousse
This no-bake Lemon Cheesecake Mousse is a light, bright and tangy dessert made with 4 ingredients. Garnish with lemon, raspberries, and mint!
Friends, this delicious lemon mouse cheesecake no-bake recipe is a whipped lemon cheesecake recipe – perfect for dinner guests. It’s such an easy recipe, and we love it any time of year. It has just the right sweet and tart combination and I think you will love it for an elegant dessert.
Lemon Cheesecake Mousse
We like to make it “light” and use “light cream cheese.”
If you crave lemon like I do, you might like my Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake or BEST Lemon Sunshine Squares Recipe. These No-Bake Berry Cream Cheese Bars is another summer favorite (with lemon) and it only takes 10 minutes to make!
Why we love this recipe
We are crazy about lemon desserts all year long, especially when they are simple, like this Light Lemon Cheesecake Mousse! And don’t you love a recipe that you can make the day before?
- Only 4 ingredients.
- It’s a “no-bake” recipe.
- You can prepare the recipe ahead and keep in the fridge.
- It’s fancy enough for dinner guests!
Ingredients for Lemon Cheesecake Mouse Parfaits
- Heavy whipping cream
- Light cream cheese: we use “light” to make the dessert lighter and less calories
- Powdered sugar
- Lemon curd: we make our own Creamy Lemon Curd or buy at Trader Joe’s (or local market)
How do you make “light” lemon mousse
Make sure and use light cream cheese! It works beautifully in this recipe!
- In a large mixing bowl add the whipping cream, cream cheese, and powdered sugar. Beat on high until stiff peaks form. The mixture will be light and fluffy–so good! Take a quick taste with your finger :)
- Add in the lemon curd! Take another quick taste with your finger. You can adjust the lemon flavors by adding more curd if you want it super tart.
- Pour into ramekins or parfait glasses.
- Garnish with a lemon slices, lemon zest, strawberries or raspberries, fresh mint leaves right before serving.
How do you garnish Lemon Cheesecake Cups?
Enjoy each serving with toppings such as lemon slices, lemon zest, strawberries or raspberries, and a fresh mint leaf.
This dessert is elegant but easy, which makes it perfect for entertaining, special events, or just everyday enjoyment. It’s become one of our go to dessert recipes for just about any occasion.
Tips and substitutions:
- You can use regular cream cheese or light cream cheese.
- Make your own lemon curd, or you can buy it premade at any grocery store.
- I like to serve this mousse in individual dessert dishes. You can prepare it it in small ramekin bowls or parfait glasses!
- Small Mason jars are fun, too!
- You can add a graham cracker crust in the bottom of the serving glasses.
- Serve in wine glasses or martini glasses for an elegant Valentine’s Day or Easter dessert.
- Add a slice of lemon or tangerine, any kind of berry, and a sprig of a fresh herb.
- This mousse recipe also makes a great filling for a layer cake, pies, or tarts. Pour it into a graham cracker pie crust and refrigerate for a yummy Lemon Cheesecake Pie.
This recipe makes these amounts
- (5) 4 oz. ramekins
- (4) 1 cup servings
- (8) 1/2 cup servings
When our niece and nephew brought these for dinner a few years ago (2013), Lisa asked if we wanted “lemon or chocolate.” We love either, so we said “surprise us!”
Lemon it was! But who says no to chocolate? I have another delicious Chocolate Mousse Recipe on my blog you just may want to try!
More cheesecake dessert recipes to try:
Key Lime Coconut Cheesecake Bars
Get the Recipe:
Light Lemon Cheesecake Mousse
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz Light cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 4 Tbsp. lemon curd
- lemon slices, lemon zest, strawberries or raspberries, fresh mint leaves
- In a large mixing bowl add the whipping cream, cream cheese, and powdered sugar. Beat until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes on high. The mixture will be light and fluffy.
- Add the lemon curd! Take a quick taste with your finger. You can adjust the lemon flavors by adding more curd if you want it super tart.
- Pour into ramekins or parfait glasses. Refrigerate. Garnish with a lemon slices, lemon zest, strawberries or raspberries, fresh mint leaves.
Made this for a crowd and they loved it ! Several of the ladies said I MUST share the recipe 😊