Backyard Get-Together with Corn Chorizo Dip
This post may contain affiliate links.
A happy summer Backyard Get-Together with Corn Chorizo Dip, a tasty appetizer to get the party started! This post is sponsored by Seagram’s Escapes “Keep it Colorful” campaign.
With summer winding down, we’re enjoying our backyard and visiting with friends on the weekends more than ever. We know before long, the evenings will have a chill to the air. Recently, my husband and I invited a few friends over to hang with us in our “secret space.” I served drinks and a hot yummy Corn Chorizo Dip for the appetizer!
I wrote about our secret place here, and how we made this nifty little table. It truly is a fun place in our backyard to relax, eat a bite, and drink something yummy.
For this gathering we brightened up our backyard area with an end-of-summer pop of color, and made it cozy for our guests. We invited some friends, cooked up a summery-fresh appetizer, Corn Chorizo Dip, and enjoyed the evening in simplicity and style!
Seagram’s Escapes were the perfect drink to offer because of the array of colors (and yummy flavors), and just seemed to go well with the food I served in our fun backyard space.
You can set them on ice, and serve them right from the bottle. They come in 4-packs, or you can find them in bigger stores in multi-flavor cases. Perfect for a party!
10 steps to setting up the space:
1. We took an existing cozy area in our backyard, added a pop of orange, the perfect end-of-summer and beginning-of-fall color.
2. We set out a variety of Seagram’s Escapes flavored drinks in a galvanized bucket of ice.
3. Water and ice on the side.
4. New pop-of-orange pillows to brighten up the space.
5. Bought a new rug from TJ Maxx for $14.99.
6. Beautiful dahlias off to the side. Oh, and that’s Haggis, our Cairn Terrier, waiting for company!
7. Paper napkins.
8. Hobbes is also waiting for our guests to arrive.
9. Blankets in case the night gets chilly.
10. A fabulous appetizer. We made a Corn Chorizo Dip (with melted cheese on top), using our garden tomatoes. This gooey, cheesy, hearty dip with chips, complimented the variety of flavored Seagram’s Escapes drinks.
Corn Chorizo Dip:
Best part of evening:
The best part of the evening was spending time with our friends.
Ready to sit and talk, eat and drink. For hours.
What’s your favorite drink to have on hand for a small group gathering?
Corn Chorizo Dip
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.