Meat Cheese Olive Charcuterie Board
Want to make your own Meat Cheese Olive Charcuterie Board? A charcuterie board is filled with cured meats and cheese, perfect for holiday entertaining.
There’s no right or wrong way to display a charcuterie plate or a meet and cheese platter, but to simply enjoy it. For all The Big Board ideas, click the link and get inspired and buy THE BIG BOARD!
What is a charcuterie board?
Charcuterie usually means cured or cold meats. But the usual term “charcuterie board” means an assortment of meats that are paired with different cheese, crackers, fruit, nuts, and often dips or sauces.
Beautiful charcuterie board
Few settings are as hospitable as hosting a gathering in nature’s great outdoors. I just love the feeling we get from our wrap-around-deck that let’s us take in the top of all our quaking aspens.
The sound the wind makes through them makes me giddy, especially when we’re sharing appetizers on our deck with friends. Like this beautiful charcuterie board.
But before we get up here, our guests arrive all around the same time with their potluck dish in hand, and a bottle of wine in the other.
Ready on the table is a giant charcuterie plate, for a quick indulgence.
This might sound strange, but I love these moments–maybe awkward moments when the guests arrive–when you’re trying to find a free hand to give a hug!
These hugs say some of my favorite words: Come in, put your things down, grab a glass of wine, and let’s visit!
Meat Cheese Olive Charcuterie Board
Having an appetizer ready (remember this beautiful board?) is everything. A Meat Cheese Olive Charcuterie Board is the ultimate summer spread; one of these BEST appetizers to serve (made with cured meats, olives and antipasti).
Meat and cheese platter
My friend Laurel and I had a great time putting this Meat Cheese Olive Charcuterie Board together. Isn’t it pretty? Always a great time to catch up, while we chopped and played with food :) It’s always fun to make a board with a friend!
Why charcuterie boards are popular
Reasons why most people love making charcuterie boards:
- Super easy to make.
- Something already constructed (not deconstructed), which means, ready to take a bite – now.
- They want something meaty, salty, tasty.
- People love nuts, meat, cheeses, olives—all the perfect bite!
How to make a charcuterie plate
- Stuff the endive with goat cheese and fresh basil.
- Slice the cheeses and meats.
- Chop the pepperoni to add to the mozzarella balls.
- Add the olives, nuts, and crackers (with a few veggies)
Get your party started and watch everyone mingle and dug in with so many flavors and delicious bites to choose from!
Don’t forget to check out my Charcuterie/Cheese Board ideas!
Friends, The Big Board is here! Yes, I’ve partnered with JK Adams, the premier woodmaking company in Vermont, with my own line of RE boards!
- NEW 12 x 36 inch
- A board with a lip (or raised edged) so the food doesn’t fall off
- FOOD SAFE
- Made in the USA
- Undercut handles (a unique design)
Thank you for your support, as we’ve sold out so many times already!
Order The Big Board today!
More Charcuterie ideas:
Get the Recipe:
Meat Cheese & Olive Charcuterie Board
- Roasted almonds
- 12 oz. Grilled Piquillo Peppers
- 12 oz. Grilled Artichoke hearts
- Roasted beets
- Cucumber, sliced
- Short Stick Pepperoni
- Black Pepper Sweet Sausage
- Italian Herb Sweet Sausage
- Hot Calabrese Cured Sausage
- Provoloni Antipasti
- Pitted Olives Jubilee
- Aglio Green Pitted Olives
- Brie cheese, softened (heated)
- Cheddar cheese, sliced
- Endive stuffed with goat cheese + fresh basil
- Mozzarella balls sauted in DeLallo Roasted & Grilling Veggie Marinade
- 3 varieties crackers
- Slice meats and cheeses; place all ingredients on a large board, moist ingredients (artichokes, olives, beets, etc.) in small dishes.
- Layer with crackers, thin salami slices, and add a small container of toothpicks.
This post is sponsored by DeLallo Foods. We love their product and have used it weekly in our kitchen for years. As always, all opinions are my own!
Hello and welcome to my home and table!
I’m Sandy—lover of food, family, cooking, THE BIG BOARD, travel, and bringing people together. Through great recipes and connection around the table, we become better, stronger, and more courageous people. Feasting on Life is real, and every time we do it, we grow a little more. Read more...