Game Night Baked Nacho Board
This post may contain affiliate links.
For a family dinner or lunch this next week, serve a Game Night Baked Nacho Board! Get it on the table in thirty minutes and have fun!
Friends, the holidays are here! Turn off the TV, toss the cell phones in a basket, and have some good old, family fun! What game to play? We love TABOO!
Game Night Baked Nacho Board
Make a delicious nacho board for the family!
This board was made on my 26-inch big board!
Family Nacho night menu
Here’s an easy menu to make, and as I always say, size according to the number in your family!
With our gatherings a little smaller this year for most of us, we can still enjoy yummy food and GAME NIGHTS!
Ingredients for a NACHO BOARD
- Rotisserie chicken (shredded or cooked chicken)
- Cheddar cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Black beans + corn
- Mexicali dip & spread (we buy La Terra Fina)
- Chili con queso dip (we buy La Terra Fina)
- Blue corn chips
- Nacho cheese corn chips
- Fresh cilantro
- Sour cream
- Black olives
- Purple cabbage
- Strawberries (or fruit in season, like grapes for munching!)
Making nachos at home is one of my favorite family meals on busy days. Use up what you have in the pantry and fridge, and add your favorite cheese!
How to make a baked nacho
Here are a few tips. Bake the nachos (wrapped well), and then broil the last few minutes.
Serve with your favorite toppings!
Taboo family game
This is what we love about Taboo: You play with two teams, and get teammates to say the “guess word” without saying the forbidden words. (Say a Forbidden word and get the buzzer!) There are over 1000 guess words—super interactive for the family!
Buy it for your family, here: Taboo Board Game [affiliate link]
Game Day Baked Nacho Board
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken, or cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella shredded cheese
- 1 cup black beans, drained
- 1 cup corn, drained
- 10 oz Mexicali dip & spread, (we buy La Terra Fina)
- 10 oz Chili Con Queso dip, (we buy La Terra Fina)
- 8 oz blue corn chips
- 8 oz nacho cheese corn chips
- 3 green onions chopped- greens and whites
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup black olives, drained
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 limes, quartered
- Purple cabbage, shredded
- 16 oz strawberries, or fruit in season, like grapes for munching!
- Preheat the oven to 400F.*
- Lay half the chips in a single layer on a large sheet pan (lined with foil or use parchment paper).
- Top the chips with shredded chicken, black beans, corn, cheddar cheese, and mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat the toppings, ending with cheese.
- Add a piece of parchment paper over the top to prevent sticking, and then cover the entire pan with foil.
- Bake the nachos for 20 minutes. Remove the top foil and parchment, and BROIL for 2 minutes or so.
- On a food safe board, lay down a stack of pot holders (to hold the size of the pan).
- When the nacho is done, set on the hot pads and add chips, dips, and fruit around it. Serve!
- Serve with a selection of toppings: reserved cilantro, sour cream, chopped avocados or guacamole, salsa, tomatoes, olives, limes, corn (may also be added to the nachos before cooking), etc.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.