EPIC French Fries Board Recipe
This most may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
An EPIC French Fries Board recipe with dipping sauces, fries, tater tots, onion rings, and more. Perfect for Game Day or any party!
Friends, happy weekend! Are you hosting this weekend? Here’s a fun, cozy, EPIC French Fries Board that your guests will love!
We served this awhile back. PARTY HIT! Or, if you love potatoes – serve my Epic Baked Potato Dinner Board! [SHORTCUT TIPS BELOW!] This board is sold out, but you can buy my 26-inch (maple or ebony) + 5 other epic boards below!
EPIC French Fries Board Recipe
Arrange vegetables and dips according to your liking and serve hot! You want to cook the food and keep it hot until serving, and I suggest the fries be cooked last.
Once everything is cooked … DIG IN with your favorite dips!
French Fries Board cooking tip:
For the fries, onions rings, and tater tots, you can buy them frozen and cook them according to package directions, purchase them from your local grocery store deli counter, or get adventurous and make your own! TIP: Just make sure to make them extra crispy and keep them warm until serving, either with foil on top, or in the oven on a low temperature.
I recommend using the largest baking sheet you have to ensure the ingredients have enough room to cook properly (they won’t be very crispy if they’re too packed on one sheet), and for cooking multiple bags at one time. You can buy this Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker’s Big Sheet from Amazon – it works great!
What to serve on a French Fries Board
- Sweet potato fries (make your own or you can buy frozen)
- Frozen sweet potato waffle fries
- Yellow crinkle potato fries – or make your own
- TATER TOTS! (my fave)
- Onion rings – buy frozen or make Skinnytaste’s Low Fat Baked Onion Rings!
Sauces to serve on a fries board!
The sauces are up to you and what you like. But here are a few that you can try:
- Sweet chili Thai sauce
- Barbecue aioli
- Buffalo dipping sauce
- Hatch chili cheese dip
- Fry sauce
- Ranch dressing
Don’t miss your own party!
Do you ever feel like you’re working so hard in the kitchen, that you miss your own dinner party?
This is why I love serving boards for small gatherings or parties.
Prepare before the guests arrive, and when they walk in the door, you can relax and enjoy your people!
The food is out, and you can be a part of the party.
Shortcut TIPS for Fry Board
If you don’t have time to prepare the fries, onion rings, etc. you can buy them at local Circle K (or deli), bring home, arrange the board, and PARTY! You have to time this right, to serve right away, while the food is HOT!
Make others feel warm and welcome
It is true, Friends, as a hostess, you do keep your eye on your guests, the food, drinks, the comfort level of your guests.
That is the job as a hostess … it’s about making people feel warm and welcome.
At the same time, perfection is NOT a part of the equation.
When I was in my thirties, I worked way too hard at my own dinner parties. I really did try to do everything myself.
I’d say in the last 30 years I’ve learned a better rhythm for serving my guests, after I realized that I was missing out.
Casual is more fun!
I really want to enjoy my own parties, so this is how I changed my hostessing.
Casual is more fun!
I feel much better about dinner prep, and I think guests really love the casual approach to dinner boards.
You have to figure out how (get a system) to serve the food hot.
For an epic chili dinner board, keep it hot on the stove, and place on the board right before serving. Don’t remove the lid until everyone is ready to dig in!
These tips go for all dinner boards.
For appetizer or sandwich boards, you can make ahead. Some of the other boards you might be in the kitchen a little longer.
Friends, The Big Board® is here! Yes, I’ve partnered with JK Adams, the premier woodmaking company in Vermont, with my own line of RE boards!
- 20-inch round, maple
- 26-inch round, maple
- 12 x 36-inch maple
- NEW 12 x 24-inch maple
- 23-inch Lazy Susan
- 26-inch ebonized BLACK, cherry
- 12 x 36-inch ebonized BLACK, cherry
- A board with a lip (or raised edged) so the food doesn’t fall off
- FOOD SAFE
- Made in the USA
- Undercut handles (a unique design)
Thank you for your support, as we’ve sold out so many times already!
Order The Big Board® today!
EPIC French Fries Board
- 2 11 oz bags frozen sweet potato fries
- 2 11 oz bags frozen sweet potato waffle fries
- 1 32 oz yellow crinkle potato fries
- 1 32 oz bag tater tots
- 2 11 oz bags frozen onion rings
- 3/4 c sweet chili Thai sauce
- 3/4 cup guacamole
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1 cup barbecue aioli
- 1 cup buffalo dipping sauce
- 1 cup hatch chili cheese dip
- 1 cup snow or snap peas
- 3 stalks celery, cut into sticks
- 2 large bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1/2 English cucumber
- 3 large carrots, peeled, cut into sticks
- Green onion
- Paprika or chili lime salt
- Jalapeno slices
- Blue cheese
- For the fries, onions rings, and tater tots, you can buy them frozen and cook them according to package directions, purchase them from your local grocery store deli counter, or get adventurous and make your own! Just make sure to make them extra crispy and keep them warm until serving either with foil on top, or in the oven on a low temperature. I recommend using the largest baking sheet you have to ensure the ingredients have enough room to cook properly (they won’t be very crispy if they’re too packed on one sheet), and for cooking multiple bags at one time.
- On a prepared board, arrange the dipping sauces. Optional to garnish the sauces.
- Place down veggies, and then the other fried foods. Serve HOT and enjoy!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.