EASY 4-Ingredient Chocolate Cherry Cake
This post may contain affiliate links.
This EASY 4-Ingredient Chocolate Cherry Cake recipe is moist, tasty, and the perfect holiday dessert, served with Vanilla Ice Cream! Watch the video!
Good Morning, Friends! This 4-Ingredient Chocolate Cherry Cake recipe is a great after-Thanksgiving dessert to serve, if you’re tired of pumpkin and apples and pecans. Watch the video below!
How do I make a chocolate cake moist?
A super easy recipe that anyone can make, especially when you’re in a pinch with impromptu guests coming in 30 minutes, or you’ve forgotten you committed to bringing dessert to a party (do you ever do that?), today I’m sharing 7 reasons why I love this cake! And, how to make a “moise” chocolate cake!
All you need on hand is a chocolate cake mix, a can of pie cherries, eggs, and the secret ingredient … almond extract.
What makes the cake so moist is the can of pie cherries!
4-ingredient chocolate cherry cake
It’s the ultimate QUICK and tasty, moist chocolate birthday cake – ever! My sister’s touch is to add almond extract! (Good job, sis!)
7 reasons why I love this recipe:
1. Anyone can make it. Even a small child!
2. You can always have the ingredients stocked in the pantry.
3. Everyone loves it. Everyone!
4. You won’t go home with leftovers (if you bring to a party).
5. You won’t be tempted with leftovers (if the party is at your house).
6. Any kind of ice cream pairs well with this. We love vanilla!
7. If you don’t want to make a frosting, serve it with ice cream OR … a warm fudge topping!
How do you make a simple chocolate cake?
It’s also great to serve for any special occasion? Like Game Day or Valentine’s Day or Christmas — or family night or a potluck?
4-Ingredient Chocolate Cherry Cake
- 1 Devils Food Cake Mix
- 1 can 21 oz. can cherry pie filling
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and beat for 1-2 minutes. If you want chunkier cherries, mix by hand.
- Pour batter into 9×13 sprayed pan.
- Bake at 350F for 35-40 minutes.
- Frost with your favorite frosting, whipped cream, or serve with your favorite ice cream!
More easy holiday desserts:
Irish Black and White Bread Pudding (yes, chocolate and white chocolate)
Cherry Berry Dump Cake [Crazy for Crust]
The Best Easy Apple Cake [Bless this Mess]
This post has affiliate links. Every purchase from these links supports RE at no extra cost to you. Thank you!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.