Ritz Cracker Pie Crust Recipe
Here’s a simple 9-inch pie crust recipe! Use Ritz crackers instead of graham crackers for a Ritz Cracker Pie Crust Recipe. Fill with your favorite filing!
Friends, when you run out of graham crackers, grab a couple sleeves of Ritz crackers!
Ritz Cracker Pie Crust
We’ve recently made Best Banana Cream Pie (with a different easy-press pie crust), and Lemon Ricotta Pie with a Ritz Cracker Crust, and we love the buttery flavors of this pie crust. Summer pies are my favorite!
Also, a good charcuterie! Make a Grilled Tomatoes Charcuterie Board for Father’s Day weekend!
Happy Father’s Day weekend
My recent trip home to see my Dad for Father’s Day, we enjoyed a meal together (with our oldest) and Ginny’s homemade apple pie made with a almond-flour crust (I must get the recipe). Here are a few other delicious recipes for Father’s Day:
And then serve a pie!
Ingredients for Ritz Cracker Pie Crust
For a quick and easy pie crust, try using Ritz Crackers and your favorite cream-based filling.
All you need is:
- Ritz Crackers
- Unsalted butter
- Kosher salt
- Brown sugar
How to make a Ritz Pie Crust
This go-to graham cracker pie crust recipe can be used with pies, bars, little mini cups, and more. The recipe is easy to create for your favorite homemade desserts.
How to make a Ritz Cracker Pie Crust
- Keep a box of RITZ snack crackers in your pantry.
- Each 13.7 ounce box contains individually wrapped sleeves of crackers. A full box is 11.3 ounces, with three sleeves. This would equate to approximately 3.8 ounces per sleeve.
- For a recipe that called for 6 ounces, use two sleeves!
- Use a food processor (or place the crackers in a Ziploc bag; seal and use a rolling pin) to crush the crackers.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix and press the crumbly mixture into a 9-inch pie crust.
More pie recipes:
In my humble opinion, pie crusts are generally what really make a pie! A soggy pie crust? No thank you!
Banana Cream Pie [made with Vanilla wafers]
Incredible Apple Pie Recipe [RecipeGirl]
Summer entertaining is about grilling and a pie in the fridge, ready to share with others!
A couple of our kids will be home with their dad this weekend. The question is, do we make him dinner, or do we let him make dinner? He loves to grill. Watch my Instagram story this weekend to find out! @reluctantentertainer
Get the Recipe:
Ritz Cracker Pie Crust
- 6 oz Ritz Crackers, about 2 sleeves
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, very cold, cut into 1/2’’ cubes
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 3 1/2 Tbsp brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, or by hand, pulse or crush the Ritz Crackers into coarse shards. Then mix in the butter and sugar, either pulsing with your processor or breaking the cubes apart with your fingers until the crackers and butter stick together when squeezed, but the texture remains rough and crumbly.
- Press into a 9-inch pie plate, molding bottom and sides to the dish. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until golden and browned, before adding your desired filling, like lemon or banana.
Hello and welcome to my home and table!
I’m Sandy—lover of food, family, cooking, THE BIG BOARD, travel, and bringing people together. Through great recipes and connection around the table, we become better, stronger, and more courageous people. Feasting on Life is real, and every time we do it, we grow a little more. Read more...